Re: [Nmh-workers] mhshow complaints

2014-11-30 21:50:47
I wrote:

[Eric:]
mhshow: extraneous trailing ';' in message 132's Content-Type: parameter
list

Why the heck should I care about that?  Complaining multiple
times, too!  Just tolerate it and get on with it.

[Ken:]
I will note that a semicolon at the end of the parameter list does
violate the BNF for MIME parameters, but it strikes me as something
that really doesn't harm anything (and it's not like there's really
any confusion about what to do).

Sounds like an easy job for mhfixmsg.

This is an old one but I finally got around to it.  mhfixmsg
now removes those extraneous trailing ;'s.

David