Re: [Nmh-workers] mh-format multiply function

2015-01-18 14:04:46
David Levine <levinedl@acm.org> writes: (8 days ago)
Norm wrote:

Ken writes:

Secondly, when a mh-format program is run, it _cannot_ fail;
literally, there's no facility for it to fail.  When it gets
compiled, yes, that can fail.  But return an error code?  We don't
really have a good way in mh-format to deal with this.  I think it
might be too much.

I would be content to just ignore the exit status.

I don't think that's a good idea.

I just committed the multiply function.  It was trivial.

Did that entail a change in sbr/fmt_compile.c ? If so, would it work if I just
replaced my version of sbr/fmt_compile.c, with the revised version and
rebuilt? If so, AND if it's not a lot of trouble, may I have the revised
version?

    Norman Shapiro