Re: [Nmh-workers] mh-format multiply function

2015-01-18 14:17:47
Hi Norm,

Did that entail a change in sbr/fmt_compile.c ? If so, would it work
if I just replaced my version of sbr/fmt_compile.c, with the revised
version and rebuilt? If so, AND if it's not a lot of trouble, may I
have the revised version?

Think it's more complex than that.
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/nmh.git/commit/?id=275cd091960ac836c4ccb3b7e07ceeda6df7ddd7
is the change, although made a bit noisy by some whitespace edits.  It
looks like FT_LV_MULTIPLY_L got inserted into a list of #defines,
bumping the numbers after it on by one.  Then sbr/fmt_{compile,scan}.c
both changed.

Cheers, Ralph.