nmh-workers

Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh with mobile devices [was: Re: replyfilter trouble with messages from "XFINITY Connect Mobile App"]

2015-04-16 12:12:55
I had to undo some VERY old .mh_profile configuration stuff,
which doesn't get in the way of sensible actions with exmh,
but did get in the way of sensible command line actions with
nmh.  Nmh defaults are better than what I had, which might have
dated back to MH-6.

You know, I for one would be interested to know what you had there.
Maybe in the next version of nmh we could provide some useful
warnings/diagnostics.

--Ken