Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh with mobile devices [was: Re: replyfilter trouble with messages from "XFINITY Connect Mobile App"]

2015-04-16 13:53:30
OK.  I have MHN set to /home/kevinc/.mh_profile.mhn in my
environment.  I renamed that file and MHN now points at something
non-existent.  I suppose it would be better to unset MHN.  I've
attached the file to feed your curiosity.  Trying to open an
Opera browser for text/html wasn't so great, for instance.

Okay, but I am curious ... you actually invoke mhn?  I ask because most of
everything should call mhshow by default, and you'd have to work to call
mhn (which is the only thing that uses the MHN environment variable).

What do you have in mind, a sanity check flag for mhparam?  Maybe
a flag for mhparam that would look in the search PATH and report
preferred, whatever that means, applications for each kind of
task?

Well, good question.  First order of business is to understand the problem.
For one, I am puzzled as to why things didn't work out for you.  It would
have seemed like mhshow should have been run instead of mhn, and none of
the changes you posted would have changed that.