Re: [Nmh-workers] show: quotes in email addresses

2015-06-24 10:02:31
Anthony wrote:

Should displaying the quotes be the default behavior?

I think that would be the best solution.  Any objection?

I meant:  I think that not displaying quotes would be the best
solution.  This would apply to scan(1) as well.

I'm also fine with not displaying quotes by default as well.  Part of me
thinks that in reality the quotes should be stripped out by the address
parser (since they're not part of the "phrase") but I think that's too
big of a change for now.