Re: [Nmh-workers] How Does One Set mts.conf for msmtp as Sendmail?

2015-07-20 23:02:14
Somehow, I missed that nmh could authenticate that way. All I am
trying to do is send out-bound mail to my ISP's smtp server
since I can use it at no extra charge. I did successfully
configure fetchmail to retrieve in-bound messages and send them
to procmail so that part is done and works.

Just as another point of note ... "inc" can do some of what fetchmail does
(but not everything just yet).  FWIW, I don't use fetchmail at all.