Re: [Nmh-workers] [Patch] show's handling of showproc/showmimeproc switches

2016-01-19 20:28:39
Richard wrote:

Anyway, the attached patch adds all of mhshow's documented switches to
show's handling, on the notion that nmh's pieces should know about each
other.

Patch applied.

Ken is more familiar with this than I am.  But seeing as how he didn't
respond within his usual 10 minutes, I assume he's tied up.  If he
doesn't like the patch, and/or wants a more general solution, it's easy
enough to undo.

Thanks for your patch and detailed explanation.

David