Re: [Nmh-workers] Future directions for nmh

2016-03-09 09:38:44
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:

4) In terms of alternate mail stores, be they Maildir or IMAP (I think
those are the two major candidates now, right?), I think those ideas
are interesting.  The #1 problem with those ideas is how to map MH
message numbers (which can range 1-MAXINT, with holes) to the internal
key used by those mail stores; everything else is relatively easy
to deal with.

I can't quite tell if by "alternate", you meant optional. I certainly hope
so.