Re: [Nmh-workers] Future directions for nmh

2016-03-11 12:39:42
Howdy.  I want to start by thanking those of you who actually have
time to work on this.  Wish that I had some time to spare.  Here's
my grumpy-don't-break-things opinion.

I support redoing the email parser and making everything MIME-aware.

As you might guess if you've been on this mailing list forever, I'd
really like to see a better user interface for reading attachments.
In short, I'd like to keep track of the "current part", and have