Re: [Nmh-workers] Maybe time for a new release?

2016-03-11 12:26:18
I am terribly sorry to be so dense, but none of your examples do it for
me.  Suppose that I know that the current message in the current folder
has a part which is either  utf-8 or a quotedPrintable and that
I want to output to stdout all the lines of that part that contain the
string "family".  What command go I feed into 'grep family"?

mhfixmsg rewrites a message completely.  The model is that you run it
once on a message, and it will be in a form that is Unix text-tool
friendly.