Re: [Nmh-workers] Future directions for nmh

2016-03-11 14:06:01

Ken Hornstein wrote:
i believe that the gnu team has an MH-like tool set that's designed this
way. if so then we might just tell people like me to go use that.

If you're talking about GNU mailutils, then yes.  I mean, it does
include a MH-compatibility layer and works with IMAP; I do not know how
full-featured it is.  I do know that the major target of that is MH-E.
I'd still rather bring us up to snuff.

well, since it's from the era i grew up in, i'd likewise rather bring nmh up to snuff. sign me up for difficult api discussions, implementation, and testing.

--
P Vixie