Re: [Nmh-workers] Future directions for nmh

2016-03-16 19:00:48

On Mar 16, 2016, at 4:56 PM, Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> wrote:

But here's the thing I really want to get at.  People bring up FUSE
as a viable interface for nmh to use for IMAP.  The point I'm trying
to make is: as far as I can tell, a FUSE interface to IMAP does _not_
solve the above problem; you still have to deal with it.  And I believe
it makes it WORSE; each nmh command starts with a brand-new scan of a
folder, so messages added or removed between commands work out fine.

But this makes it *your* turn to come up with an insane idea.

Waiting ...