Re: [Nmh-workers] Future directions for nmh

2016-03-11 13:54:06

Jon Steinhart wrote:
OK.  That's a really cool idea.  One could even contemplate using gmail as a
mail store to make it easier for the NSA to read your mail.  Maybe the hooks
should be replaced by one of the DLLs.  This sounds like a huge change in
the codebase, so hopefully someone is up for it.  Being geezer-ish, I would
like to avoid as much as possible the modern plague of having a program
spend more time loading libraries than doing anything else.  I forsee some
heated API design discussions :-)

i believe that the gnu team has an MH-like tool set that's designed this way. if so then we might just tell people like me to go use that.

--
P Vixie