Re: [Nmh-workers] Username containing "." appears to cause test to fail

2016-05-02 20:18:31
Greg wrote:

I'm running OS X 10.9.5 and my username on this machine
"gregory.nisbet". I believe this is causing one of the tests to fail.

I just committed a fix.  Without -user, slocal would default to a user based on
addr.  It would removed characters before the first period, if any.  It's been
that way since 1987, at least.  I can't think of good reason to keep that
behavior, so I changed the default -user to be the same as the default -addr.

Thanks for reporting this.

David