Re: [Nmh-workers] mts.conf that works with fastmail?

2016-05-23 14:00:37
But we have a number of servers that for various dumb reasons want
to speak SMTP after a TLS negotation has taken place.

There's nothing dumb about avoiding downgrade attacks.  At least one
major cable ISP in western Canada deleted (and maybe still does) the
STARTTLS capability from the EHLO responses on port 587 connections
through their network.  Switching to smtps fixes that right quick.

AFACT, it's pretty easy to avoid that problem (do we get that right?
We do!).