Re: [Nmh-workers] Format function to create wrapped header lines?

2016-09-05 10:17:41
Ken wrote:

Hrm.  I thought about that, but it seems like it's slightly suboptimal;
You'd have to deal with a header that would take up a lot of space.

As in more lines?  I see 3 or even 4 screenfulls of header fields in typical
messages these days, so a few more lines won't matter.

Also, if you want 'nice' formatting, you need something smarter that knows
about the length of the header (like what formataddr does).  Really, I
think you could adapt most of the formataddr code, except for splitting at
commas.  It may be that my concerns about "nice" header formatting are not
worthwhile.

I don't think it's worth the complexity.  I don't usually look at
References, and the default mhl.headers doesn't cause it to be displayed.

David