[Nmh-workers] nmh welcome message

2016-09-28 14:07:45
I added a welcome message when nmh detects that its version
changed.  You'll you see it the first time after checking out
the welcome branch (and 1.7, assuming we want to keep this).

It doesn't happen if stdin or stdout isn't connect to a terminal,
or for any of these commands:

    mhbuild, mhfixmsg, mhparam, mhpath, prompter, whatnow, whom

or any of the libexec commands:

    ap, dp, fmtdump, mhl, mkstemp, post, rcvdist, rcvpack, rcvstore,
    rcvtty, slocal, spost, viamail

Here's the message, printed on stderr:

workers .

This message will not be repeated until nmh is next updated.

Thought the message will be repeated if the nmh command failed.

It's implemented by adding a Version: string to the user's context.

OK?

David