Re: [Nmh-workers] forw

2016-10-08 09:57:13
This message is not a complaint, a request, or even a suggestion. It just
represents my wanting to understand the design of forw better. It seems to me
that there ought to be an option, indeed the default, for the new
message to contain all the attachments in the forward messages. When I forw
messages, is it not my intent that the receiver of the new message should
receive all the information in the forwarded messages? How am I wrong?

Are you saying it doesn't?  Because when I use forw it sure includes the
complete message, including attachments.

(It may be that you want to use forw -mime).