Re: [Nmh-workers] forw

2016-10-09 13:47:32
David Levine <levinedl(_at_)acm(_dot_)org> writes:
Norm wrote:

But what I don't understand is why isn't it?  In fact, why isn't that
an option to forw, or even its default?

I'm not sure what "it" is.  Do you want to include attachments from
more than one message?  Do you want to always include all attachments
from those one or more messages?  If not, how do you want to let nmh
which attachments to include or not?

I don't know what I "want". Nor will I until I understand better.
But what I would have thought -- indeed  once did think -- that the
default for forw, would be that all the attachments to all the messages
being forwarded would be attachments to the new message, possibly weeding
out duplicates (same mine type, content and where available, name).