[Nmh-workers] Sequence-Negation on an `all' Sequence.

2016-10-11 08:36:08
Hi,

    $ pick -seq lp all
    42 hits
    $ pick -seq lp notlp
    pick: sequence lp full
    $ echo $?
    1
    $ pick lp
    42 hits
    $

It's a wart that one can't inverted a sequence that's `full'.  (I don't
think the error message is tremendously clear.)  I know sequence's can't
be empty, another wart?, but they can cease to be.  Perhaps pick should
`mark -seq lp -delete all' instead.  Yes, I can script that.  I suppose
I'm raising awareness of this edge case so it doesn't catch others out,
especially when it's happening in a script.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy