Re: [Nmh-workers] Changes to forw(1)

2016-10-14 10:03:09
Also ... if we are having post(8) scrub out headers with an Nmh- prefix,
we could also have it scrub out any header, like Attach:,

No, we can't.  See previous messages from Ralph, kre, and me on that.

Hrm.  I interpreted Ralph's email as he wanted to filter out _every_
unknown email header, unless it had a colon prefix; that would remove
misspellings like "Bc:", for example.  And kre thought that was a bad
idea (and I agree with that).

Ralph, kre?  Would you like to clarify your positions for thick-headed
fellows like me?