Re: [Nmh-workers] mhshow(1) iconv(3) Bug if Multibyte Straddles Buffer End.

2016-10-15 15:51:19
:-)  Through a cunning bit of social engineering the other day, I did
apparently gain access to nmh's git repository.  Is there anything that
documents conventions in using it for the project, e.g. whether to check
in directly on master or use a branch?

I think David covered the (lack of rules) adequately; we don't have any
real rules for branch vs master, other than "use your best judgement".

The only other thing to be aware of is if you're building from the git
repo, you need to have more stuff than you do if you're building from a
distribution tarfile (like the Autotools suite, yacc, and lex).