[Nmh-workers] Capitalisation in man pages.

2016-10-16 04:05:00
Hi,

I wondered if any thought has been given to capitalisation in man pages
of commands, etc., that are case senstive.  I think if a sentence starts
with `send', for example, and is talking about send(1) rather than the
English word, then it should be lowercase as /usr/bin/Send is a
different program, man page, etc.  This has long been my experience of
how the majority of man pages are written, and I'll change nmh's as I
notice any that are the other way around.  If anyone disagrees, now's
the time to say why.  :-)

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy