Re: [Nmh-workers] Capitalisation in man pages.

2016-10-16 14:53:25
I wondered if any thought has been given to capitalisation in man pages
of commands, etc., that are case senstive.  I think if a sentence starts
with `send', for example, and is talking about send(1) rather than the
English word, then it should be lowercase as /usr/bin/Send is a
different program, man page, etc.

I agree completely. I thought I had put a note about this in the manpage formatting notes. But I thought I had done a lot of things that never came to pass :-)

--lyndon