[Nmh-workers] reply attribution?

2016-10-19 13:00:19
i don't use replyfilter -- by the time ken wrote that, i was already
using my own reply formatter which pulls in the right content, adds
quote characters, etc.  i've considered switching to replyfilter (in
the interests of sampling all the dogfood, i guess :-), but one of the
things my code does, which i don't think replyfilter can do currently,
is add reply attribution.  i'm referring to this stuff:

    so-and-so wrote:
    > blah blah
    > more blah

i looked briefly at adding that support, but quickly realized it would
be beyond my meager perl skills to do so.

so:  is reply attribution something that people that use replyfilter
miss?

paul