Re: [Nmh-workers] Minor gripe about send man page

2016-10-21 12:29:45
But it isn't clear, at least to me, which of those things send does
and which post does. As I said, this is a minor gripe.

Man, Norm, it's been that way for approximately forever ... you're just
noticing now? :-)

But to answer your question ... the division of labor is kind of like the
division between show(1) and mhl(1); send(1) takes a message and maybe does
some minor processing on it (or splits it up), and then passes the file off
to post(8) to actually send it (post takes a filename, _not_ a folder
and message number).