Re: [Nmh-workers] Update .SH NAME for fmttest.man

2017-03-21 11:48:06
As for few or many emails.  Those many one-line ones have been the
exception.  Apart from those, I think one email per man page is good as
it means I can read them one by one over time rather than never having
the time to start a single large review.  Any resulting thread is then
targeted too.

I'm fine with that as the rule, I just wanted to point out that maybe this
one time it was warranted to do them all as one.

I personally prefer changes to be "logically grouped"; what that means is
open to interpretation, of course.