[Nmh-workers] Starting 1.7 release cycle

2017-03-21 12:11:26
Greetings all,

I think it's been long overdue that we should start the process for
releasing 1.7.  There is a lot of new stuff in there, a number of bug
fixes, and a huge set of long-overdue man page cleanup thanks to Larry
Hynes!

I can think of one feature I would like to add before 1.7, and I will
try to work on that soon-ish.  I am going to trawl the mailing list archives
and bug tracking database (I know Ralph put some stuff in there recently)
to see if there are any items that should be fixed up before we start the
1.7 release cycle.  But if you have some stuff you'd like to see addressed
for 1.7, it can't hurt to speak up now!