Re: [Nmh-workers] Starting 1.7 release cycle

2017-03-21 13:41:34
Ken Hornstein writes:
Hi folks.  Thanks for doing this.  Sorry that I am still too swamped to help.
I do have one request/suggestion, and apologize that I haven't had time to
research this more but it's something that has always bugged me.  When I
mhshow some -part of a message, I can't background the process.  In other
words, I can't display some attachment, put it in the background, and work
on something else from the same shell prompt.

Hm.  I just tried this, right now, with an email with a HTML and text part
(I displayed the HTML part), and I was able to background it just fine.
So, not sure why that happens to you; I am guessing maybe a signal is
being blocked, but a quick grep suggests we don't block SIGTSTP anywhere
except in send(1) (and only when using -push).

--Ken

Well, that's interesting.  I just had this problem today when displayin a
pdf attachment via evince.