[Nmh-workers] setting up UW imapd with MH access

2017-03-29 14:34:42

I've got the ancient imap-2007f, and I struggled through the odd combined
cert/private key set up (in one file).  I've got a system provided
/etc/pam.d/imap, but I don't seem to be able login, or get any good debug
back on why not when connecting with Thunderbird.  Works with telnet -z ssl
and manually typing things.

What am I missing to tell this imapd to look at my ~/Mail?
The purpose of this setup is to be able to access my archives.

(I was hoping we'd get MH mailbox support into some other imapd, but I know
that there is too little time/energy to make this happen. I'm as guilty as
others.  UW-IMAPd may be totally broken, but I could run it very restricted
for my uses)

]     mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on
rails    [