Re: [Nmh-workers] [pick -to] apparently failing for long 'To:' header

2017-05-07 17:08:21
Hi David,

You introduced, IIRC, NMH_BUFSIZ as min(8192, BUFSIZ).

max(8192, BUFSIZ)

Yep.

That would seem sufficient for one logical header over multiple
physical lines for the moment?  It could be used as the value of
LBSIZE, etc., to minimise diff noise as it's just a temporary fix?

Sounds good to me.

That's all committed by 7bfe75eb88.  I did adjust pick's LBSIZE, and
Tom's pick now finds his example email.  Other code that used `SBUFSIZ'
got similar treatment.  I also looked through calls to m_getfld() and
those that passed in a local char[] with a hard-coded size, e.g.  256 or
512, were made NMH_BUFSIZ too.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy