Re: [Nmh-workers] forw and repl's -file option.

2017-05-26 09:33:41
Hi Ken,

Hm. I am reluctant to remove functionality that people might find
useful; what do others think?

David said off-list that he occasionally uses `repl -file' so I guess
they stay.  Just axe the `msh' comments?

I meant to say last time, we could maintain statistics under `mhpath +',
e.g. a counter for repl(1)'s -file being used, and have /usr/bin/mh
format them so a user can send them in when asked or prompted.  Any time
we wonder if code should be axed, add a count and wait some months.
Antoher example is if any emails lacks the blank line between headers
and body;  yes, I'm reading m_getfld() and friends again.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy