Re: [Nmh-workers] Request Deprecation of mts.conf's mmdelim1 and mmdelim2.

2017-05-27 07:54:36
Hi Ken,

I realize this wouldn't happen for likely a while, but would people be
happy with just mboxo and mboxrd support in terms of maildrop parsing?

Those two seem sufficient, but the user would have to state which their
system used?

And does anyone see Content-Length headers in their maildrops anymore?

No, I think that only survived for any length of time in Usenet?  I see
Postfix's cleanup(8) deletes them.

    Postfix now strips out Content-Length: headers in incoming mail to
    avoid confusion in mail user agents.

formail(1) takes note of them.

I see nmh 1.6 munges From with `>'.  It could switch to Quoted-Printable
and `=46rom'?

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy