Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh-1.7-RC1: scan with complex subjects dumps core

2017-08-03 17:27:58
Norm wrote:

scan applied to an Email like the attached dumps core. I will send more
particulars, on request.

Doesn't dump core for me, and valgrind doesn't notice anything unusual.

I also tried with your .mh_profile that you posted 16 Nov 2016, with
no problems.  If you have updated it since then, please send it to
me or post it and I'll try that.

If you haven't updated your profile, and you have valgrind
installed, you might try prepending your scan invocation and see what
it has to say:

    $ valgrind scan cur

If you're not still running RedHat (or was it CentOS?), please let us
know what distribution you're running.

David