Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh-1.7-RC1: scan with complex subjects dumps core

2017-08-03 17:46:07
David Levine <levinedl(_at_)acm(_dot_)org> writes:
Norm wrote:

scan applied to an Email like the attached dumps core. I will send more
particulars, on request.

Doesn't dump core for me, and valgrind doesn't notice anything unusual.

I also tried with your .mh_profile that you posted 16 Nov 2016, with
no problems.  If you have updated it since then, please send it to
me or post it and I'll try that.

I attached it to this Email.

If you haven't updated your profile, and you have valgrind
installed, you might try prepending your scan invocation and see what
it has to say:

$ valgrind scan cur

If you're not still running RedHat (or was it CentOS?), please let us
know what distribution you're running.

I am running Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation release 6.9 .

    Norman Shapiro