Re: [Nmh-workers] Reply-to header in my replcoms

2017-08-20 14:58:04
    Date:        Sun, 20 Aug 2017 08:56:28 -0700
    From:        norm(_at_)dad(_dot_)org

  | I am attaching what I believe to be the replcomps I'm using. How should I
  | modify it?

Delete the Reply-To: (or at least the default value).   Reply-To
headers should only ever be added when you have a particular need,
nothing that simply adds them with a default value is ever rational
(and unless you actually intend to request replies to be sent only to
you, and not to any other addresses, having the Reply-To be the same
as From is just plain silly ... with some crappy MUAs Reply-To was the
only way to (kind of) override what the MUA insisted upon for From, but
for that to make sense the reply-to value would be different from From)

For this reply I had to manually add the cc line to the list, as my
replcomps (my default replcomps) will send to the addresses in a
Reply-To header, and no-where else, if that header exists.

kre