Re: [Nmh-workers] Reply-to header in my replcoms

2017-08-23 10:36:04
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:

Man, Norm, I wish your replcomps would use the Reply-to header, but anyway

I am attaching what I believe to be the replcomps I'm using. How should I
modify it?

Oh, hm.  I was complaining about your reply going to all of the lists
I sent the announcement to, even though I set the Reply-to to go to
nmh-workers.  But ... I see it's not a problem with your replcomps.  You
probably have -cc all in your .mh_profile, and that pulls in the other
addresses on the cc: line.  Please accept my apologies!  And let's hope
this doesn't end up in a meta-discussion about the semantics of Reply-to :-)