Re: [Nmh-workers] mhlist(1) with message/external-body Duplicates.

2017-08-23 10:21:23
But my ~/.mh_profile specifies -verbose, so I normally see

   $ mhlist -verbose -check
    msg part  type/subtype              size description
   8394       multipart/mixed            363
               boundary="----- =_aaaaaaaaaa0"
       1     text/plain                   6
               charset="us-ascii"
       2     message/external-body       93
               access-type="url"
               url="http://httpbin.org/status/200";
               url="http://httpbin.org/status/200";
               access-type="url"
             application/octet-stream
   $

Hm, did we always do that?  No, I guess we didn't.  Looks like that was
done when we unified all of the parameter printing, way back in commit
2b907b9a1126fe5, which was fixing bug #35219.

It seems like the removal of the parameter printing from list_external
would make sense, since we do it for everything now.  I do not think we
should cherry-pick this fix for 1.7, unless others disagree.