Re: [Nmh-workers] Call for testing of nmh 1.7 release candidate 3

2017-08-25 19:08:17

On 25 August 2017 at 19:24, David Levine <levinedl(_at_)acm(_dot_)org> wrote:

Kevin wrote:

  ./test/format/test-myhost: local hostname test expected:
      'drums.cosgroves.us'
  but instead got:
      'cosgroves.us'
  FAIL: test/format/test-myhost

That might be an /etc/hosts issue.  And that could explain the
test-mymbox failure, too.  test/getcanon, which uses
gethostname(3p)/getaddrinfo(3p) to determine that
drums.cosgroves.us is your canonical hostname.  So should
`ap -format '%(myhost)' ignore`, but it outputs cosgroves.us.
Unless you have a localname entry in your mts.conf?

David

Thanks for mentioning mts.conf   I find this

localname: cosgroves.us

There.  Maybe redundant with my main.cf from postfix?

--
Kevin