Re: [Nmh-workers] The -check argument to mhstore

2017-08-28 04:14:05
Hi Ken,

I figure it helps spot buggy corruption by something that handled
the bytes along the way, and I need all the help.

I have to ask ... does that actually HAPPEN?  Like, ever?

Only mid edit of code, and the test suite fails then too, since it prods
the various -check options.

Also, your message you sent out does NOT contain a Content-MD5 header

No, for simple single-part plain/text, my initial draft contains

and I don't whatnow-mime.  I delete that when I'm writing directives and
then involve mhbuild.  This one should have it.

<http://inputplus.co.uk/ralph/sig>