[Nmh-workers] Can't dist to myself

2017-09-03 09:45:29
This problem was present in /usr/local/nmh-1.6+dev_20150118 and
it persists in /usr/local/nmh-1.7-RC3. It is not particularly important
to me; I have little reason to dist to myself. But I thought that I should
report it anyway.

I'm guessing that it is not a problem with nmh but with some kind of
interaction between my environment and nmh. But that's just an uninformed
opinion.

I am attaching

  A message with subject: Test: Sat Sep  2 07:57:22 PDT 2017

  and

  A message with subject:  Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

When I dist the first message to myself, I eventually get the second
message.

    Norman Shapiro
--- Begin Message ---
    Norman Shapiro

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
This is the mail system at host nad.dad.org.

                   The mail system

<norm@localhost.dad.org> (expanded from <norm@localhost>): mail forwarding loop
    for norm@localhost.dad.org
Reporting-MTA: dns; nad.dad.org
Arrival-Date: Sat,  2 Sep 2017 08:56:52 -0700 (PDT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; norm@localhost.dad.org
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; mail forwarding loop for norm@localhost.dad.org
--- Begin Message ---
    Norman Shapiro