[Nmh-workers] mhshow manpage (was Re: 1.7rc3: mhl(1) man page refers to old mhl.format name

2017-10-31 12:12:35
So I'm reading the manpage, and hit this:

   Checking the Contents
       The  -check  switch tells mhshow to check each content for an integrity
       checksum.  If a content has such a checksum (specified as a Content-MD5
       header  field), then mhshow will attempt to verify the integrity of the
       content.

Given the deprecated nature of MD5, should we keep this around? When was the
last time one of these was seen in the wild? Seems like most people who worry
about integrity are PGP-signing with a SHA hash of some variety (hopefully not
SHA-1 :).