Re: [Nmh-workers] mhshow/test-charset failures in nmh-1.7 (`Can't convert ?us-ascii to UTF-8')

2017-11-20 08:34:00
Hi Leonardo,

It seems that the unexpected output `+ mhshow: ...' are printed to the
stderr but also ends up in the `*.actual' file.

I think that's fine because test/mhshow/test-charset does

    run_prog mhshow $msgnum > $actual 2>&1

so it can spot any unexpected stderr output.

can you reproduce it as well?

I had a quick go, and couldn't.  Can you think of anything unusual about
this test system compared to the RC[123] ones that passed?  What's your
output from `locale'?  (Though the tests should take care of that.)

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy

--