Re: [Nmh-workers] mhshow/test-charset failures in nmh-1.7 (`Can't convert ?us-ascii to UTF-8')

2017-11-20 09:24:08
Hi Leonardo,

OK, I have just tried to reproduce that with nmh-1.7RC3 and it seems
that I can reproduce it as well (i.e. test/mhshow/test-charset fails).
So, sorry for the noise, it should be a local configuration issue.

Let us know if you work it out.  That test shouldn't fail regardless of
the local oddness so we'd want to improve, but spotting what's odd
should make diagnosis easier;  that's why I asked.  If you reach a dead
end, tell us that too so one of us can try and work out the problem.

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy

--