Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh 7.1 "Make Check: from a comma directory: status

2017-11-20 12:41:43
OK. I will so do. But what does "don't move your arm like that"
correspond to?  Does it mean that while using nmh 1.7 I should never
have any directories whose name begin with a comma? Or maybe it just
means don't do a "make check" from a directory whose name begins with a
comma? That is, what should I not do?

It was a joke, but, yeah ... don't run "make check" in a directory
containing a comma.  Or, I guess you shouldn't have slocal deliver to
a path containing a comma.  I am guessing this bug has been around
approximately forever; the slocal test is relatively recent and was only
in 1.6.  Looking at slocal.c, it sure seems like it was around in stock
MH.  So, yeah ... it's a valid bug.  But no one has noticed it in
30 years is my point, so we can wait until the next major release to
fix it :-)

Nmh-workers