Re: [Nmh-workers] Announcing the second release candidate of nmh 1.7.1

2018-01-23 04:53:19
Hello Ken and nmh-workers@,

Ken Hornstein writes:
[...]
This is a patch release for 1.7, and fixes some output problems with
the format engine, issues with rcvdist(1) passing switches to post(8), and
a number of problems discovered with the test suite.

If you encounter any problems or issues with this release candidate, please
don't hesitate to contact nmh-workers@nongnu.org.
[...]

I have just added a package in pkgsrc-wip in order to update mail/nmh
when 1.7.1 is out, run the test suite, installed and I'm now using
it (on NetBSD-current) and I have not found any regression.

Thank you very much and keep up the good work!

--
Nmh-workers