Re: [Nmh-workers] rcvdist with non-default port

2018-01-28 18:12:26
      o  [2001:db8::1]:80
      The [] style as expressed in [RFC3986] SHOULD be employed, and is
      the default unless otherwise specified.

So I think we should only allow that format when provision is added;
it's enough, and is the only one I've seen in the wild.

Like I also said in that email, it's all doable; it's just more
rototilling of internals than I personally want to do right now.  Please
don't let that stop anyone ELSE from doing the work.

Nmh-workers