[Nmh-workers] Third release candidate for 1.7.1 is now available

2018-02-21 11:53:27
Greetings all,

I am pleased to announce that the third release candidate for nmh 1.7.1
is now available for download.  You can download it here:

    http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/nmh/nmh-1.7.1-RC3.tar.gz

A GPG signature of the above file is available for download here:

    http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/nmh/nmh-1.7.1-RC3.tar.gz.sig

I've included MIME external-body pointers to the above files in this
message.

1.7.1 is a patch release for 1.7, and includes fixes to a number of
significant bugs we have discovered since releasing 1.7.  In addition to
bugs fixed in previous release candidates, this candidate also includes a
fix to a significant memory leak in scan(1) and some fixes to the nmh
test suite.

I am hoping that we will be able to go to a final release relatively
quickly, so I would greatly appreciate it if people would take this
chance to test it out and report any feedback to the nmh-workers mailing
list (nmh-workers@nongnu.org).

Ken Hornstein
on behalf of the nmh development team
--