Re: [nmh-workers] bug report -- message does not go away

2018-05-12 03:31:37
Hello Edo,

"Edo (Edoardo Biagioni)" writes:
Recently I updated to ubuntu 18.04, and I got the message below.  In
spite of the promise on the last line, the message (and the need to
press "enter" for each email that I read) does not go away.

I have tried purging (apt purge) and re-installing nmh, and nothing
changed.

Please advise

Adding `Welcome: disable' in ~/.mh_profile will disable it.

(However, normally it shouldn't reappear, except if you update nmh
and/or if the `Version:' line in the context is not present)